India Golf Tourism Association (IGTA). Officially launched in September 2012. The Objective of IGTA are:
- To work with one principle goal – To generate sustainable growth of golf tourism in India.
- To enhance tourism through organizing golf workshop and seminar and other related events.
- To promote India as a golf destination through Road show, golf tournaments internationally under the guidance and help of Ministry of Tourism.
- To support Hunnar Se Rozgar program by providing golf education / training facilities to caddie to support promote golf in India.
- To increase employment, education and supporting opportunities through development of golf tourism.
- To take all steps to undertake, improve, systematize and co-ordinate training resources appropriate to the needs of the industry.